Food and changes

 Hello friends, welcome to my blog, today i ´m talking about one of the most appetizing things in the world, of course i talk about food!

When i was a little girl, i ate everthing, i never had problems to eat everthing and i enjoyed a lot the pastas and vegetables, i liked a lot the seafood and the roasts, but when i grew up, i became a vegetarian, because i realized that my dishes could be free of cruelty and be exquisite as well. 

Today, one of my favorite foods is legumes, such as chickpeas, lentil curry, black beans with rice, cheese and onion empanadas, sweet and sour tofu (wich is really delicious!) and soy burgers with fries. In my house, half of the people i live with are vegeterian or vegan, so it has been easy to change our habits and in this last time we have started a diet mostly based on plants and legumes, because sometimes when you don´t eat meat, you don´t eat well, and it is false the belief that because you are vegetarian or vegan you eat better (I mean in terms of nutrients) it is not always like that (if you are vegeterian or vegan remember to take your vitamin b12!!)




And you, what foods do you enjoy? what do you think about changing your eating habits?

Comentarios

  1. i'm vegetarian too and i love chickpeas curry, so delicious...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am omnivore and always been pitty with the food since I was a child. If I had to change my diet I don't know if I would survive only with vegetables and legumes ... becouse I'm not gaining weight, or having a balanced diet, for 2 years I have the same weight and if I forget to eat a snack in between or I forget to eat breakfast I will lost a kilo pwp. Now that I think about it, I should go see a nutritionist.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares